*Spraytan is a quick, easy and safe way to get an instant tan anytime of the year. The colour of Spraytan is unique in *giving you that natural bronzed “Summer- ready tan”.
Spraytan is applied within 15 minutes, which makes it ideal for everyone with a busy lifestyle and for busy moms, who are forever waiting on kids at practice. Spraytan is one of the few beauty treatments that offer *instant effects within only 15 minutes.
*What makes Spraytan different?
- Oil Free – Dries Instantly
- Alcohol Free – No Nasty Smell
- Fragrance Free – Completely Odourless
- Hypoallergenic – Great for Sensitive Skin
- Formulated with long term health in mind
- Dries in seconds instead of minutes
- No sticky or greasy feeling
- No staining of clothes and bed sheets
- Up to five different shades that do not look orange
How long will it last?
If you follow the instructions carefully, your Spraytan *should last approximately 8 days, although it can be extended to *approximately 3 weeks if a Tan Extender is applied daily.
Instructions you need to follow before and after receiving Spraytan:
- Exfoliate your entire body the night or morning before your treatment
- Use a pumice stone/foot file on your feet if necessary
- Shave or wax the areas at least 8 hours before your treatment (no depilatory creams, e.g. VEET, as these can cause discoloration of your Spraytan)
- Do not apply any moisturisers, deodorants or perfumes before the treatment
- It’s essential that you bring loose, dark clothes and loose, open shoes on the day
- We do provide disposable G-strings, but you may wear dark underwear or a bikini during the treatment
- You may not wear a bra (as this would leave a bra tan line), or jewellery after your treatment
- Avoid long, hot showers or baths
- Apply moisturiser twice daily to your entire body
- From Day 4, tan extender may be used once daily, instead of moisturiser, to extend your Spraytan to a total of 3 weeks
- Spraytan takes 8 hours to develop and therefore no water should come in contact with your Spraytan for 8 hours.